If you are trying to figure whether you want your family and friends using their phones during your wedding ceremony this article may be for you.
Nowadays, the majority of people are glued to their electronic devices whether it is a phone, iPad or in even some cases a drone. Your friends and family will want to capture every moment of your wedding ceremony and automatically share the pictures on social media. By having an unplugged wedding ceremony it will not only benefit yourself but also your guests.
6 reasons to have an unplugged wedding ceremony
- The guests will pay more attention to you, they will be fully present, listen and experience it with you.
- When going down the aisle you will see their faces and smiles & not their phones.
- It will be more private as pictures won’t flow on Social Media, your guests’ privacy and yours will be respected
- There will also be less distraction and stress for you, no cell phone noise and/ or attendee moving around to get a picture when you are saying your vows.
- That will let the photographer and videographer (if applicable) you invested in do their job and capture beautiful moments with no guests in the way trying to catch a picture of you while you say I do.
- The photographers will also capture your audience’s faces, smiles and not their devices which will provide better pictures for your photo album & for them once you share your pictures.
Now more than ever you would want to share this moment with your closest ones that are unable to attend due to number of guests’ restrictions ,that are more at risk health wise, or family members from overseas that can’t travel. An iPad can always be set up front row so they can still be there with you and less noise/ distraction in the background will help them hear you out better too.